Respected Contributor

J289187 CP gemstone doublet cuff in coral

When did this become available in coral??? I just now noticed it...uh, and I just now ordered it. I have the other three colors, so I thought what the heck. Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: J289187 CP gemstone doublet cuff in coral

Here's a pic:

Valued Contributor

Thank you pupwhipped for your post. I had not noticed that her cuff was now available in red coral. I own the lapis and LOVE it. I have the small red coral enhancer and earrings and am so happy she included this cuff in the red coral. Red is my favorite color !!

EZ pay really helped since this cuff has gone up in price since the original TSV.

Respected Contributor

Hey shoptheQ. Well, I had never noticed it before. I was just reading some reviews where someone back in early February said she was on waitlist for the red, so maybe it has been around for awhile. Guess I've been living under a rock. Ha!

I got the other colors when they were a TSV, too. Even though the price is higher now, I can't resist. I think the coral will be fun!

Valued Contributor

Well pupwhipped I'm under that same rock with ya ! I check her page frequently but obviously not close enough !!! I think this cuff has the highest number of customer reviews of any product on the Q. So I am going to take time to go through the reviews again.

And yes, the RED WILL BE FUN, FUN, FUN !!!

I noticed she has shows coming up March 14th and March 23rd - maybe she will debut the red coral cuff then.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Frequent Contributor

I have been watching this for awhile. There was no image for the longest then it went on waitlist. I just ordered it but I'm hoping it's on air today. This cuff is so beautiful...it would look lovely in so many gemstones. I have the turquoise at home.
Valued Contributor

Pupwhipped I think you should get commission for the sales you are generating

Respected Contributor

I didn't know this was available in coral and when I go to that item number no coral comes up. Did this sell out already?

Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 tracytracy said: I have been watching this for awhile. There was no image for the longest then it went on waitlist. I just ordered it but I'm hoping it's on air today. This cuff is so beautiful...it would look lovely in so many gemstones. I have the turquoise at home.

There's an amethyst choice on Carolyn's site, but it's $329. I'll pass on that one. HA!

http://www.carolynpollack.com/p-30922-CP-Signature-Faceted-Amethyst-Hinged-Cuff-Bracelet.aspx?cid=5...

I guess it cost more because it is not a doublet. It's all amethyst, and it is lovely.

When I ordered all the colors when they were the TSV, I figured my least favorite would be the mother of pearl. I LOVE COLOR and thought the MOP might be kinda blah for me. But to my surprise, the one I like and wear the most is the mother of pearl! Go figure.

Valued Contributor

On 3/14/2015 sueinsf said:

I didn't know this was available in coral and when I go to that item number no coral comes up. Did this sell out already?

Good grief - it must have sold out already - it is not listed as a choice anymore, not even a waitlist. I would keep checking to see if they will offer a waitlist later.