Esteemed Contributor

I have been looking at a paperclip necklace with Diamonique.  I noticed today that HSN has the same necklace for 40.00 less.  Is Absolute as good as Diamonique?  I have a lot of Diamonique but don't have any Absolute?

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique or Absolute??

OR Herkimer "diamonds" LOL.  Looks like glass to me.  I recently purchased BellaMoi on HSN.  It's beautiful.  More pricey but looks like the real thing.  I have three rings and a pair of earrings.

Honored Contributor

Usually DMQ/Absolute both look like glass to me.  The Tacori selection that was sold at QVC years ago was an exception and I wish I had purchased more.  If you want a more realistic look, moissanite is a great option though more expensive.  

Honored Contributor

It's the same, and so is Bella Luce. They are all high quality cubic zirconia. The only thing that differs are the styles.  

Trusted Contributor

I like absolute stone better. However, diamonique has better designs
Regular Contributor

I have a few diamonique pieces from years ago.  The rings lost some sparkle but the two tennis bracelets still look good.  I just bought an Absolute rose gold tennis bracelet with matching studs which looks beautiful and cost much less than the diamonique ones I have.  I would definitely try the necklace, if you buy it now you have until the end of January to return.  I also keep my jewelry in Colleen Lopez tarnish free boxes which I think helps.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe yes,both are equal in looks in my opinion.i have the diamonique paperclip necklace,and was very disappointed in the color of the chain itself.it looked faded out

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd problem with moissanite is it can be very cloudy and terribly expensive.you might as well get the real deal!

Honored Contributor

Bella Luce on JTV is the best, and best prices and settings, in my opinion. 

Super Contributor

I have may be 4 DMQ rings, and they all look good. I have one ring with moissanite, and it sparkle like crazy and is very white. I would not hesitate getting anything in moissanite.