Occasional Contributor

I have seen a new DMQ ring on Amy's hand. She gave  sneak peak on NYE. She has been wearing it but yet when ask about it no one at the Q knows anything about it. I would love to know when it will be avaible for putchse as it is just like my own engagement ring that was stolen. It was very sentimental and her ring is the first one I have seen that has been just like mine. 

Please if anyone has an information including AMY  would you be willing to assist. 

Thank you

Respected Contributor

There's a thread about this already. Someone posted that Amy's ring is J276996, which has been available since 2013. If there's a new ring that Amy designed, I apologize, but I do not know if it is available.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Jewelry/Host-Designed-Diamonique-Rings/td-p/5886463/page/3 

Super Contributor

Amy hasn't worn J276996 in a long time. She's wearing a different one now.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like they are waiting for a Big Bang Rollout.  

Occasional Contributor

yes i tend to agree with you. At least when Courtney K designed her ring she put it out there for people to see and a fews later it was presented. She also would answer questions about when asked. Amy nor Erin Mosely respond. Thank you for reply

Super Contributor

Are you talking about J354485? She started wearing that one instead of her white/black ring. Hope that helps.

Frequent Contributor

@lamaa wrote:

I have seen a new DMQ ring on Amy's hand. She gave  sneak peak on NYE. She has been wearing it but yet when ask about it no one at the Q knows anything about it. I would love to know when it will be avaible for putchse as it is just like my own engagement ring that was stolen. It was very sentimental and her ring is the first one I have seen that has been just like mine. 

Please if anyone has an information including AMY  would you be willing to assist. 

Thank you

She is wearing https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Three-Stone-Bridal-Ring-with-Pave-Band-Sterling-Silver.product.J36469...

If you look at the video, Erin talks about how Amy wears this ring as part of her wedding set. It is the second version of Meghan Markle's ring.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 9.12.08 AM.png

Occasional Contributor

hi, thank you for repying but the ring she is wearing was on her FB page on NYE. She showed us and said it was in the making. If you go to her FB page and look at her pictures you will see it.

It is round with baguetts on the side. It is beautiful. The sad thing is I have reached out to her several times on her instagram along with other people and she jsut has not replied

to anyone. Erin Mosley has not repled either. She wears it all the time now and it is beautiful. Sad that the Q has come to doing that just to keep you watching.

Valued Contributor

Here is the ring she wears now.

Amy's ring 

Occasional Contributor

Hi

Correct, but if you can find it on the website or if anyone of the operators can tell you the item number you are amazing. I have trying to find out any information that I can and NO ONE and i mean NO right down to AMY or ERIN will give my any information on it. 

thank you