Super Contributor

@Kachina624 : The ring is not ugly, but it looks too heavy, too much combination of different gems. I won't buy it; it's not natural at all. I think ShopLC would put that ring on their Under $10 show, were they showcase fashion jewelry in goldtone or silvertone or stainless steel, but also they featured pieces in Sterling silver with planitum overlay, stainless steel, goldtone and silvertone using natural gems.

Honored Contributor

It's an interesting mix and obviously, it doesn't appeal to you.  Don't buy it.  You don't get to decide what other people like and what they want to do with their money.  As for beauty, that is totally a matter of opinion.

Honored Contributor

The first "Mohave" turquoise I ever saw was from Paul Deasy, in single colors mixed with Metal.  The wild mixture shown in the pic has turned up on LC.  Michael's problem is going to be price, obviously he will sell this at a much higher price.  Whether he is successful or not remains to be seen.  Personally I think he will bomb with it.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Gee, I love some of the pieces in that collection.  Everyone has different tastes...that's what makes the world go 'round!

Wow i think the pieces are gorgeous.  I almost bought the pendant but decided to wait and see if it goes on clearance anytime soon.  Great summer pieces I think.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's an interesting mix and obviously, it doesn't appeal to you.  Don't buy it.  You don't get to decide what other people like and what they want to do with their money.  As for beauty, that is totally a matter of opinion.

@chrystaltree wrote:

Well saidSmiley Happy