Valued Contributor

For those of you that remember Chuck Clemency from ShopHQ, I just found out that he is now on the LC Channel. Is he a host or a vendor for them? I ask because I was hoping to see some of the jewelry items he used to offer in colored diamonds, but, I have searched all over the LC Channel website and can't find anything. He used to call his line "Diamond Treasures". I really liked some of his stuff.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I was thinking about him recently and wondered what happened to him. Had he gone to Jewelry TV for about a second  after Shop and then was gone? I have 1 or 2 of his rings from several years ago. Very nice.

Respected Contributor

QVC sold Chuck Clemency's designs as well. I have this ring: 

2003.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency

[ Edited ]

He has been at ShopLC for a couple of years now, at least. He is a host/vendor there and sometimes he brings his own designs in watches but I don't remember seeing any other jewelry designs with his name attached.

Blake Clemency, Chuck's son, has been a host on ShopLC for a while.

Trusted Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

For those of you that remember Chuck Clemency from ShopHQ, I just found out that he is now on the LC Channel. Is he a host or a vendor for them? I ask because I was hoping to see some of the jewelry items he used to offer in colored diamonds, but, I have searched all over the LC Channel website and can't find anything. He used to call his line "Diamond Treasures". I really liked some of his stuff.

He is an on-air co-host for ShopLC.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

Chuck will be 70 soon, glad he is still working.  We dont get that channel on Comcast. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle I remember him welyes he had so e nice looking bling.he also sold gemstone earrings that he named after his daughterl

Honored Contributor

I do miss watching him and Michael V on Shoplc.  They use to be fun to watch.  Remember the Invicta cruises.  I have a couple of rings from him that still look nice.  He was always fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

QVC sold Chuck Clemency's designs as well. I have this ring: 

2003.png

Thats nice and unique design.  I have a basket weave ring from him with little blue diamonds.  Chuck always had jewelry in every price range.  I remember he always said 'So everyone could play"  I have never watched Shoplc because it always seems so loud.  I will look for him.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

He is listed as a Host at Shoplc.  His son is also a Host there too.  I have to shake my head when he presents something for 9.99 and glorifies it.  How far he has fallen IMO but maybe he likes living in Austin, TX.

Chuck.jpg