Honored Contributor

Is Chuck still married? He never talks about his married life or about his kids or grandkids. He doesn't wear a wedding band either. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

Is Chuck still married? He never talks about his married life or about his kids or grandkids. He doesn't wear a wedding band either. 

@SilleeMee  your reasons above are the same ones that made me post a couple of months ago that I don't think he is still married. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency

[ Edited ]

@Sapphiregal ...  I LOVE Chuck Clemency !!  I have many pieces of his jewelry both gemstone and Diamond.  He always loved his ladies and I enjoyed watching him and the designs he would bring in. He also encouraged design requests and would fix his jewelry up and down sizes even in sterling silver. Glad he is still around ...  I enjoyed his shows and interaction with his fans and hosts. Were the jewelry pieces perfect cut, clarity and carat weight and real gold ??  NO ...  but I have some lovely sparkily pieces that were in my price range that I absolutely love.  I will look for him on ShopLC !!

Esteemed Contributor

Chuck Clemency's jewelry is still being sold on SHOP HQ.  It's been there like forever, even after he left presenting it.

Gems En Vogue is still at SHOP HQ as well.

Chuck:

pages more on that site.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

Gems en Vogue is Michael Valitutti's line.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

Gems en Vogue is Michael Valitutti's line.

I know that.  It too is still on Shop HQ @SilleeMee 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I have a few of his pieces... have not even looked at them let alone worn them for 15 or 20 years...

Honored Contributor

Chuck has been a show host at Shoplc for quite awhile.  About 2 years.  He doesn't have his own jewelry line.  

Honored Contributor

I'll never forget about a story he told.  I think he was ShopHQ (not sure)  His wife got him a very costly 18K/diamond watch  (It's Swiss). Anyway he went out jogging one day.  When he was finished, he looked down and saw it was gone! Almost had several heart attacks.  Found it curled up in his street shoe. He still wears it.  Lucky because those shoes were at the track, just there alone. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird's  post about one of Chuck's stories is another reason I think he is no longer with his wife. As previously discussed with @SilleeMee  Chuck had always regaled his viewers with stories of his wife and children when he was at ShopHQ. There were certain days he didn't work because they were days he spent with his family. Chuck no longer mentions any of his family except Blake who was at ShopLC before he was. Blake frequently mentions his mother in New Jersey. The most revealing thing to me was last year on Chuck's FB page one of his "ladies" asked if he would be coming home to NJ during the holiday season. His reply was something like "Austin is now my home."

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.