Respected Contributor

Diamonique Royalty Collection

Has anyone purchased the Royalty collection from Diamonique? They launched it in time for Harry and Meghans big day and they have rings, earrings and bracelets. I bought the circle earrings that Kate wore to some event [cant remember what the vendor said]. 

Can anyone attest to the quality of the stones? They look absolutely stunning and I cant wait to receive them. If you have them could you post your thoughts. Thanks.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

Re: Diamonique Royalty Collection

I just looked at some of the new pieces and they're beautiful. I haven't ordered anything though so I can't give you an opinion. I'm sorry.

I hope you love your new earrings. Post a picture if you get a chance. I really like to see pictures of what people have bought. Pictures do look different than seeing a piece on TV or the website.

Respected Contributor

@hsawaknowOver the summer, I bought my friend and I the Meghan ring and I bought myself the one that looks like the Queen's engagement ring.  Both rings are really good looking.  I was pleased with them. 

Occasional Contributor

Do you have the item number for the queen’s engagement ring? I know it’s long gone from the website but just looking for it Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

This thread is from 2018.