Respected Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency Leaving ShopHQ for ShopLC

The company that manufactures SLC jewelry is STS. The pieces are stamped D'Joy.   Most is made in India. Chuck designs some of it. So you do see some of Chuck's SHOPHQ pieces on SLC sometimes.

They have their customer and its not that anyone is "low brow" .they use the falling auction format, not for everyone.  my .o2 take a look at their Community forum you'll see they need to plug a lot of holes in their CS and products.

i do enjoy watching Blake Clemency, he is their best host or at least most easy on the eyes and ears!

Delivering Joy is ther slogan hence D'Joy.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

ABOUT SHOP LC

Shop LC is a member of Vaibhav Global, Ltd (VGL), a vertically integrated retailer of jewelry and lifestyle products. VGL manufactures many of the products found at Shop LC, and also operates in a traditional business-to-business model. A sister station, The Jewellry Channel, is based out of London, UK and offers the same amazing products to its customers across the United Kingdom.

It is entirely possible that ShopLC already manufactures his jewelry.

I've seen The Jewelry Channel.  Intersting pieces.  They have quite a few jewelry channels in the UK.  One of them was called Gemporium.  Some failed, some are still on.  I saw a lot of 9K gold.  UK does not have 14K.  They either have 9K or 18K.  Noting else. 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Shelbelle I have Comcast Philadelphia and get Shop LC on channels 794/1044 for about 4 hours on "most" days starting at 2 or 3pm. I say most days as there are times when Shop LC is not on at all. I honestly cannot sit and watch this mess. For me, it is pretty unbearable. Reminds me of the old old old Home Shopping network. 

I dont think it is a part of our Comcast lineup here in MD, but I will recheck. We do get Gems TV on Ch 216. Nice to meet you, my son lives and works in downtown Philly!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LC DOES make Chuck's jewelry.  I have a bunch from Chuck and LC both, the stamp inside is the same, STS.  His son Blake has worked there for a couple years now.  Chuck talked about going to a new company for manufacturing a few years back, they were the one.  I can see the handwriting on the wall for Shop HQ, their emphasis is on categories I won't even watch, The Dubrow Huckster shows for one.  

Honored Contributor

I believe Gemporia or Rocks TV was the US based English arm of this company.  Craig Rooke from the current Shop LC used to be there.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  and @songbird 

Beautifully said.

JTV has Gold - from 10k to 14k to 18k and also gold over sterling if you cannot afford the pure stuff.

Their sterling is rodium plated and the pricing on the gemstones they offer is amazing.

They have a tremendous array of stones not even seen on the Q, much less offered in gold.

They educate you as they sell the items to you, they disclose the stones that are enhanced and have artisan lines in silver that are truly ART.

BTW Chuck's things are beautiful, well crafted and he stands behind them, he too is the real deal. (A Jersey guy-what's not to love! *wink* )

I agree 100% with you Yellow919, and if you have not watched JTV in a long time Songbird - tune in for the laughs alone, Robert and Scott are informative but GOOFY as all get out.

Respected Contributor

I came across the channel and saw Chuck’s son Blake so I thought there might be some connection. The channel has really low prices, but looks like it is produced in someone’s home. The hosts are ones I seem to recall from non defunct shopping channels. Good luck to Chuck and I think ShopHQ will turn into the Invicta Channel.

Respected Contributor

That is surprising.  Is Shop LC where Karen Connelly is a host?  She and Chuck were always good together.

Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

That is surprising.  Is Shop LC where Karen Connelly is a host?  She and Chuck were always good together.

Karen Connelly is listed as a host on ShopLC, I have never seen her though. I don’t watch this channel a lot but have never seen her.

Honored Contributor

I do watch it a lot and Karen is definitely on, although I don't seem to hit her hours that much.  I watch mainly in the day and the one I notice the most is Cheryl.  She is the new Dan Dennis, a bit loud and whacky.  She started out very quiet, at first I thought she was that blonde who was on Moonlighting with Bruce Willis, Cybil Shepherd.  sp?