Trusted Contributor
J296060 or J 296061
Regular Contributor

Hi 2zbeach, how are you? I saw this yesterday and already ordered the ss. I saw this ring in person and the pic doesnt due it justice.IMHO the ring, a great everyday ring simple easy to wear. Perfect when you run out and don't want towear alot of jewerly,but want the semi bling lol!! I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/2/2014 floss 84 said:

Hi 2zbeach, how are you? I saw this yesterday and already ordered the ss. I saw this ring in person and the pic doesnt due it justice.IMHO the ring, a great everyday ring simple easy to wear. Perfect when you run out and don't want towear alot of jewerly,but want the semi bling lol!! I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Hey Flossie, I ordered it too and it's already shipped ... it's 5/8 inch long knuckle to knuckle, which doesn't seem that big -- do you think ordering true to size is OK? TIA!

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies I got the sterling silver. Love it

Regular Contributor

Hi Sammy, mine has shipped also!! I think ordering your regular size will be okay. The ring looks wide but really isn't,if i remember correctly. It is just a great every day ring with the right small bling. The bracelets that go with the ring are just great!!!! The gold clad one imho looks so believable. I'm usually a silver person but the clad is calling my name. Hope you enjoy the shows.

Shearbear enjoy the ring I think you will love it!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies!!!!! I ordered this ring in the silver version. I was hoping for a rose clad version also. I love Judith's rose clad. Looks so real!!!!

I hope to catch her shows later this week and be online to chat with you. I missed her last visit.

I had my right Achilles tendon operated on about 3 weeks ago. I had several calcium growths on it which made it extremely painful all the time, even when not walking on it. I can't put any weight on it so that really makes things interesting.

Take care

Super Contributor

Pepper22, wishing you a speedy recovery! Four easy pays and free shipping on the ring wow! Cannot wait for shows. I think this ring will be my signature ring along with my ice cube bracelet. Get well soon!

Esteemed Contributor
Hi ladies! We're in it together....hope you love your rings. Flossie, thanks for the sizing advice and the scoop on the bracelet. Pepper...one word: ouch! You deserve a fistful of rings for going through that surgery...hope your recovery, as Sherbear says, is a rapid one!
Regular Contributor

Sammy, in the above post I mentioned the bracelets that are the up sale. These aren't the ones I saw. So I don't want to say how stunning they are since I didn't see the bracelets they are showing online.But I'm sure they are nice I'm holding out for the one I saw!!! But I'm loving the onyx clad necklace,clad mop smaller earrings a darn that laugh bracelet is getting me I wish she did one saying peace . That hippie in me is still there.Lol!!!!

Pepper, Hope you are on the way to recovery and yes ita treat yourself to some goodies or at least the ankle bracelet lol!!!!!

Super Contributor

Pepper, speedy recovery please...and if you want to bling up your other ankle while you recover...I see JR is offering a few anklets!