Contributor

OT/ Michael Dawkins Starry Night bracelet LQ J282279

Although I'm not a huge MD fan, I have had these on my wish list. The white topaz in size average only has been marked down from $256 to $116.
Honored Contributor

Re: OT/ Michael Dawkins Starry Night bracelet LQ J282279

Regular Contributor

trips mom, thank you for the info! I just ordered this! I am a huge MD fan as well as JR and had previously ordered this cuff but reluctantly sent it back because I could not justify the price. So happy I'm able to get this on clearance; it's really beautiful! Thanks again! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Contributor

You are so welcome jojo!!! It's fun when things like that happen, isn't it? I know you'll enjoy your beautiful bracelet! Btw, do you think the average would be too big for my 6 3/4 inch wrist? I have a multi-strand MD in a small, which I love, and I'm afraid the average might not work. Thanks for posting the pic lolakimono!
Regular Contributor

On 6/2/2014 trips mom said: You are so welcome jojo!!! It's fun when things like that happen, isn't it? I know you'll enjoy your beautiful bracelet! Btw, do you think the average would be too big for my 6 3/4 inch wrist? I have a multi-strand MD in a small, which I love, and I'm afraid the average might not work. Thanks for posting the pic lolakimono!

I have about that size wrist as well and usually order an average in MD and JR and they are good for me. Can't hurt to try as it is a very good deal! Of course I caved and ordered the matching ring; also on clearance! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}