Respected Contributor
I am enjoying the two of them together. The only thing that I find distracting is Carolyn's habit of licking her lips. Get the lady some water! Either that or she is on medication that causes that. Otherwise, they are having fun and it's enjoyable to watch.
Honored Contributor
On 7/4/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Lisa looks so out of her element hosting this show. And then the spiel with her ordering all this jewelry. I don't buy her schtick for one minute. This style does not look like pieces she'd ever wear!!

Furthermore, why is LR so dressed up compared to Carolyn? To get noticed I presume. Also she's towering over poor Carolyn too. LR seems to always want to be above anyone else. Ever notice, if she wants you to notice something, she'll fidget with it? Touches the hair, adjusts the belt, pops her collar more up etc. Meanwhile, all this primping she does she's not really "fixing" anything, it all stays the same. It's just her way to get us to look at what's she's "adjusting".

Carolyn seems to not to be her usual self this show either. Almost like she feels she has to impress LR. Wish Lisa would give Carolyn a chance to speak more instead of giving us "her background stories" and endless jokes.

Huh? ... "So dressed up compared to Carolyn"? {#emotions_dlg.w00t} .... Uh, Lisa is wearing a summer blouse and skirt.

And you complain because she's "towering" over Carolyn? OMG, Lisa should be SHOT for being taller than Carolyn! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Off with her head! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Frequent Contributor

I think that haido(n't) on Lisa tonight looks like something that could be seen running across the southwestern planes. Appears to be made out of flannel, lifeless, dull material. Carolyn seems like she's trying to impress Lisa, and Lisa seems like she's trying way toooooo hard to be enthusiastic over all things southwest. Not buying the faux giddyness.

Regular Contributor

I watched for a bit, but had to turn it. LR drives me nuts, she is so concerned about how she looks then describing the pieces. Jill and Antranella(spelling) do a much better job describing and the jewerly looks just as good on them as on lisa. NO im not jealous. Just don't understand the big fuss over her.

Regular Contributor

It amuses me how these southwest pieces can look so much better with Lisa hosting than if anyone else was hosting the same items!?! How is that?? Lol.

I just cringe when LR is changing out pieces and then throws the pieces like they're junk!! Eeek! You can hear the jewelry hitting the box or the table depending on where she's throwing them. At least treat jewelry like it's quality even though it may not be your style. Thousands of people are paying for these items with their hard earned money and to hear and see them being thrown around makes me turn my head and want to mute the TV.

Lisa is wearing a microphone and every sound is amplified. I wouldn't say she is slamming the jewelry down. When she puts the jewelry on the table the sound is going to be loud with the mics.

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 EastCoastViewer said:

I ordered the leather, turquoise, sterling and brass cuff. I can wait until October. I wear turquoise all year round.

Me too!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor
On 7/4/2014 madcity411 said:

I ordered the leather, turquoise, sterling and brass cuff. I can wait until October. I wear turquoise all year round.

Me too!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

We are going to look so good. I have the perfect WHITE button-down Ralph Lauren blouse to go with.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

It amuses me how these southwest pieces can look so much better with Lisa hosting than if anyone else was hosting the same items!?! How is that?? Lol.

I just cringe when LR is changing out pieces and then throws the pieces like they're junk!! Eeek! You can hear the jewelry hitting the box or the table depending on where she's throwing them. At least treat jewelry like it's quality even though it may not be your style. Thousands of people are paying for these items with their hard earned money and to hear and see them being thrown around makes me turn my head and want to mute the TV.

Lisa is wearing a microphone and every sound is amplified. I wouldn't say she is slamming the jewelry down. When she puts the jewelry on the table the sound is going to be loud with the mics.

ALL HOSTS wear microphones and I NEVER hear jewelry thrown on tables and in the box when they remove pieces like when LR does it. I've read about her doing this before and now I finally know what others are talking about. Apparently LR is known for doing this. (as well as throwing around expensive handbags too in those kinds of shows).

Respected Contributor

Listened to a few minutes ... couldn't change the channel fast enough. Can't take Lisa any more. Used to love her... when she was first on the Q. What in the name of Zeus has she got on tonight? Yikes.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Lisa looks so out of her element hosting this show. And then the spiel with her ordering all this jewelry. I don't buy her schtick for one minute. This style does not look like pieces she'd ever wear!!

Furthermore, why is LR so dressed up compared to Carolyn? To get noticed I presume. Also she's towering over poor Carolyn too. LR seems to always want to be above anyone else. Ever notice, if she wants you to notice something, she'll fidget with it? Touches the hair, adjusts the belt, pops her collar more up etc. Meanwhile, all this primping she does she's not really "fixing" anything, it all stays the same. It's just her way to get us to look at what's she's "adjusting".

Carolyn seems to not to be her usual self this show either. Almost like she feels she has to impress LR. Wish Lisa would give Carolyn a chance to speak more instead of giving us "her background stories" and endless jokes.

Huh? ... "So dressed up compared to Carolyn"? {#emotions_dlg.w00t} .... Uh, Lisa is wearing a summer blouse and skirt.

And you complain because she's "towering" over Carolyn? OMG, Lisa should be SHOT for being taller than Carolyn! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Off with her head! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

If you TRULY believe LR is not wearing at least 6" heels tonight to make herself appear much more taller than she is than I have a great bridge to sell you. Lisa is so not taller than Carolyn without making herself be! (Carolyn is definitely taller naturally)

I have heard Lisa say in times past she loves to look down on people. She said it makes herself feel superior (her words not mine). She's made that comment on PM Style one night.

So yes, there was a method to her wearing extremely tall shoes tonight hosting this show with Carolyn.