Contributor

Is anyone interested in the Heidi Daus todays special on HSN? It is a necklace with matching earrings for $129.95 with 4 flex payments and free shipping. It is very pretty, and the perfect special occasion necklace without being too much in my opinion.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the heads-up, dinobaby. I do sometimes watch her. The jewelry is well made. That necklace and the earrings would go well with a very simple dress. However, it would "way over the top" for me personally. Smile I own a hinged cuff that was a TSV a few years back and the most sedate looking cuff she ever made. Some of the necklaces with pearls that I had ordered in the past went back after some consideration since I just couldn't see myself wearing them, lol. But, I know Heidi has a huge following. I know of one woman who hangs her pieces up as wall art! Are you thinking about the TSV? What other pieces of her do you own, if any?

Best regards, Haca.

Honored Contributor

Her style is way over the top to me, as well...but there's something about her that makes me stop down & watch her!! She has a very demure appearance...especially with her feminine jewelry, but she looks like she would be a hoot @ a party...drinking scotch & telling dirty jokes!! At my 'fantasy dinner party', I want her right next to me! Ha. Smiley Very Happy.

Trusted Contributor

I have to admit, her designs are inventive. Her pieces are unique, but a bit over the top for me.

Trusted Contributor

Her stuff is pretty, but gaudy. I would have no occasion to wear it.

Contributor

I did order the carnation multi set.I like the fact that is does have some real gemstones in it. I have the daisy necklace that is on sale for about $110.00, and I have a watch, and a few bracelets. I guess that I like gaudy jewelry because I like to wear simple solid color tees and tops.I like my jewelry to "pop", otherwise whats the point? Just my opinion. I love to watch her, I like her style. I do think that some of her pieces are way too large, so I dont like everything, but I can appreciate her as a designer.

Valued Contributor

OK, you made me look...lol. It's beautiful but absent a special occasion I would have no reason to buy it. Like another poster said, I find Heidi to be easy to watch, demure definitely and yes, a real party hoot I would think.

I always thought that Kathy Levine's La Vintage line was modeled after Heidi's line but nowhere near as nice or well made. IMHO of course.

Maria

New Contributor

Please ask Heidi to make a locket...I have a lock of my mom's hair that I would love to put inside a Heidi locket!

Super Contributor

just wear does on wear such gaudy jewelry. It would be fun to play dress up in if you are five years old... otherwise it is just too much.

Super Contributor
On 7/3/2014 Pro_Shopper said:

Please ask Heidi to make a locket...I have a lock of my mom's hair that I would love to put inside a Heidi locket!

Pro_Shopper, the best way for her to get your input would be to go to her facebook page. Good luck! Check out her inventory on HSN, she just may have one as part of one her necklaces.