Contributor

Carolyn Pollack - what requests do you have

I got the turquoise/crystal tiny enhancer and v-shaped necklace that it hangs from and I think it is very beautiful. Perfect size tiny enhancer. My other charms don't fit over this item.

Carolyn, can you make other small enhancers with a small clasp to fit onto this necklace. J317097 or sell the other choices- lapis enhancer to sell separately. More tiny clasp enhancers please to balance out smaller necklaces.

Does anyone else have some requests for Carolyn Pollack or American West?

Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack - what requests do you have

More Kenneth Johnson and Fritz Casuse! Also if there are any pieces left by Roderick Tenorio since his passing. These 3 men are such amazing artists.
Super Contributor

Less brass. I see lots of things I like, but the brass stops me from ordering.

Contributor

Carolyn,
Could you sell a boxed set of tiny clasped enhancers no larger than your charms?

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 ennui1 said:

Less brass. I see lots of things I like, but the brass stops me from ordering.

Ditto. No matter how much I like a jewelry item, I won't buy it if it any part of it is made of brass or bronze. Or copper. That is a deal killer, too.

Super Contributor

American West request - more orange spiny oyster and MORE OXIDATION . . PLEASE!!!!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Highlighted
Not applicable

I would love a cuff watch.

Honored Contributor

Is this the place where I should ask for more earring charms ?
Frequent Contributor

I love crosses. I would love to see in the AW line a series of crosses created by the Native American designers. It would be an interesting series IMO to see what Fritz, Veronica, Kenneth, etc would create in a cross.

Super Contributor

I have been asking for a SW Sterling Silver collar for some time - the kind that sits on your neck without a clasp - so easy to just grab and go - I have several but not a high quality SW design one - want it to feature gemstones - probably tq. and coral - Please CP - it would be awesome!!

Also like the idea of the crosses by the Native American designers - I have quite a large cross collection too - love them!! Thanks ""Red""