Contributor

Carolyn Pollack - what requests do you have

I got the turquoise/crystal tiny enhancer and v-shaped necklace that it hangs from and I think it is very beautiful. Perfect size tiny enhancer. My other charms don't fit over this item.

Carolyn, can you make other small enhancers with a small clasp to fit onto this necklace. J317097 or sell the other choices- lapis enhancer to sell separately. More tiny clasp enhancers please to balance out smaller necklaces.

Does anyone else have some requests for Carolyn Pollack or American West?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack - what requests do you have

More Kenneth Johnson and Fritz Casuse! Also if there are any pieces left by Roderick Tenorio since his passing. These 3 men are such amazing artists.
Super Contributor

Less brass. I see lots of things I like, but the brass stops me from ordering.

Contributor

Carolyn,
Could you sell a boxed set of tiny clasped enhancers no larger than your charms?

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 ennui1 said:

Less brass. I see lots of things I like, but the brass stops me from ordering.

Ditto. No matter how much I like a jewelry item, I won't buy it if it any part of it is made of brass or bronze. Or copper. That is a deal killer, too.

Super Contributor

American West request - more orange spiny oyster and MORE OXIDATION . . PLEASE!!!!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Not applicable

I would love a cuff watch.

Honored Contributor

Is this the place where I should ask for more earring charms ?
Frequent Contributor

I love crosses. I would love to see in the AW line a series of crosses created by the Native American designers. It would be an interesting series IMO to see what Fritz, Veronica, Kenneth, etc would create in a cross.

Super Contributor

I have been asking for a SW Sterling Silver collar for some time - the kind that sits on your neck without a clasp - so easy to just grab and go - I have several but not a high quality SW design one - want it to feature gemstones - probably tq. and coral - Please CP - it would be awesome!!

Also like the idea of the crosses by the Native American designers - I have quite a large cross collection too - love them!! Thanks ""Red""