Regular Contributor
On 2/20/2014 blue eyed lady said:

What a bunch of enablers??? Stop it, my resistance is already thin!!! I keep trying to talk myself out of purchasing and all of you are singing the praises of the CP TSV. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hello blue eyed lady - did you cave yet? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} You won't be sorry, really! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor

Just watched the presentation of the TSV and the television is not doing the Lapis justice. It's much more vivid and sparkly than what is being shown on the the screen. Just in case some of you are on the fence about the Lapis. Happy CP Shopping Day everyone!

I also have to say that I really like Jennifer as a host! It's refreshing to have some new faces doing jewelry!

Valued Contributor

I'm way past caving now ... I'm spelunking!

Regular Contributor
On 2/21/2014 jojo12 said:

Just watched the presentation of the TSV and the television is not doing the Lapis justice. It's much more vivid and sparkly than what is being shown on the the screen. Just in case some of you are on the fence about the Lapis. Happy CP Shopping Day everyone!

I also have to say that I really like Jennifer as a host! It's refreshing to have some new faces doing jewelry!

Completely agree more about the lapis - couldn't believe the difference on TV vs. in person. Let's keep trying to help push a few more off the fence ... ha!

Respected Contributor

I have been watching the show and really enjoy seeing Jennifer host. I am very tempted by it, and I already have the MOP.

Valued Contributor
On 2/21/2014 ChicagoHeather said:

Completely agree more about the lapis - couldn't believe the difference on TV vs. in person. Let's keep trying to help push a few more off the fence ... ha!

Definitely ... and I want the lapis to sell out to make way for OTOs!

Respected Contributor

I also like the new mabe pearl enhancer and ring, and the teal MOP doublet pieces. I'll bet they are stunning, too.

Valued Contributor

As predicted in this forum - her cuff just flew out the door at midnight. I thought it was great that Jayne mentioned all the 5 star reviews already out there and all the positive chatter on the forum.

I would hope this excitement moves the Q to have her on air more often than a couple a times a year !!! Getting tired of JR on every other week.

LUV MY CUFF !!!

Regular Contributor
On 2/21/2014 shoptheQ said:

As predicted in this forum - her cuff just flew out the door at midnight. I thought it was great that Jayne mentioned all the 5 star reviews already out there and all the positive chatter on the forum.

I would hope this excitement moves the Q to have her on air more often than a couple a times a year !!! Getting tired of JR on every other week.

LUV MY CUFF !!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Being way late to the CP party, I agree - more airtime for these well designed and crafted pieces. Great stuff. I love to see someone passionate about their work and who has built up such an impressive business. Good for her and her team!

Contributor
On 2/20/2014 blue eyed lady said:

What a bunch of enablers??? Stop it, my resistance is already thin!!! I keep trying to talk myself out of purchasing and all of you are singing the praises of the CP TSV. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hello blue eyed lady - did you cave yet? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} You won't be sorry, really! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Well of course!!! Once it aired I lasted almost 30 minutes before I caved and ordered the lapis. I only ordered one and did not get any matching pieces. BAD, BAD, BAD enablers. {#emotions_dlg.lol}