Honored Contributor

My owl shipped (boy am I excited)

I was afraid they'd make me wait (for what I don't know). I hope the $3 S/H doesn't mean it's coming via 3 legged horse.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

Re: My owl shipped (boy am I excited)

My sister ordered the owl and hers was also shipped! Welcome to the CP Porch Bird mama...I am also a bird lover and have several southwest pieces that feature birds!

Super Contributor

Speaking of shipping, did y'all see the topic about Trevor, under philosophy? Very cute.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/philosophy/topic/440182/philosophy-shipping-has-trevor-the-tortoise...

Super Contributor

Mine shipped too - it will be interesting to see whose gets their's first - mine says EDD 4/2 - but I usually get things ahead of schedule so we shall see - will post as soon as I get mine and review it - you ""sisters"" do the same!!

Super Contributor

Hello bird mama and happy porching with the sistas! I am still fairly new to CP compared to everyone else (ca. 2011) and the sistas took me umder their very capable and hospitable wings about a year ago. It has been quite an education and strain on my pocket book. Lol. I, too, love birds, flowers and bugs (oh yes). Happy anticipation to the arrival of the owls. They are adorable. Haca

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 ennui1 said:

Speaking of shipping, did y'all see the topic about Trevor, under philosophy? Very cute.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/philosophy/topic/440182/philosophy-shipping-has-trevor-the-tortoise...

Thanks for the chuckle, Ennui.

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 Haca said:
On 3/25/2014 ennui1 said:

Thanks for the chuckle, Ennui.

Haven't we all seen packages that went from Arizona to New Mexico by way of California and Utah? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Cel49 and Haca, thanks for the warm welcome to the porch.

I purchased my CP/Relios/Sincerely Southwest jewelry in 2008 and 2009. The design aesthetic changed in a direction that I didn't want to follow so I'm very excited about American West and adding new pieces here or there.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

On 3/26/2014 Bird mama said:

Cel49 and Haca, thanks for the warm welcome to the porch.

I purchased my CP/Relios/Sincerely Southwest jewelry in 2008 and 2009. The design aesthetic changed in a direction that I didn't want to follow so I'm very excited about American West and adding new pieces here or there.

ITA!! And I hope your owl lands in your MB soon!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Bird - a lot of us feel the same way - we love the old SW pieces the most and keep finding them on Ebay whenever possible!!