Trusted Contributor

As I was going to bed last night I noticed the Q package sitting on the table. I opened it up and was at first glance surprised by the size of the cuff. It is not dainty. It has very good weight to it and has a lot of presence due to its size but without it seeming hefty. It fits like a dream. Like I said, it is not dainty but it is definitely oh so feminine.

I got the turquoise choice which does not look like turquoise. The color is a creamy green like others have reported. Seafoam green. I would not look at it and think turquoise. I would think green chalcedony or serpentine. It is a doublet and you can tell it is a doublet but that isn't in a bad way. From the side you can see the top is clear and other doublets I have owned even looking from the side I could see color. Again, this is not a bad thing. I am just trying to give a detailed description. The color stands out when you are looking at it on your wrist and the pop of color is nice and bold. I am very happy with this cuff.

I have a 7" wrist and I got the average. It moves around my wrist but does not twist around my wrist. I would say it runs a tad on the larger size, but, because of the shape of the bangle, it does not twist. For lack of a better description, it is a very squished oval which makes it lay beautifully on the wrist. Fun movement. The detail of the silverwork does remind me of bali type designs. It's just beautiful. I normally like the way a cuff looks on my left wrist better than my right. This one looks good on both.

As I twisted my wrist around admiring this 2nd piece of CP that I own (the first being a nugget necklace from years and years ago), it definitely made a positive impression on me and my first thought was, "Oh yeah, I need all the colors." I do not say that lightly. If you are trying to decide on a color, forget it. Just get all the colors you like and enjoy them and the savings on shipping because you bought them at the same time. If only one color choice is in your budget, I can't see how you will be disappointed in the one you choose.

For those who are unaware, this is the cuff that will be the TSV on February 27.

Regular Contributor

Yea! I'm so glad that you love yours, too. This cuff is going to fly out when the TSV airs.

Your color is description is great.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

So glad you LOVE your cuff. I also have the turquoise and your description of the color is spot on. I agree with ChicagoHeather that this may sell out early with everyone so giddy about this beauty !

Valued Contributor

Sounds like a beauty, what is the item number. Thanks

Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2014 ripka junkie said:

Sounds like a beauty, what is the item number. Thanks

Check the "Carolyn Pollack TSV best choice" thread. You might find a helpful post there.

Esteemed Contributor

The item number is J290335. It has been posted before and after reading all the other rave reviews on other posts, I caved and ordered one last night. I ordered the turquoise. I would get all of them if the budget would allow it. So much for cutting back on my purchases LOL !!!!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies.

You're welcome. If you're going to shop, it's nice to be able to see all the pieces at one time. The QVC photos for the enhancer look weird and appear to elongate the piece.

Valued Contributor

According to the Insider Mag - THE CAROLYN POLLACK TSV IN ON FEBRUARY 21ST -

Happy shopping.

Valued Contributor
ThYOn 2/1/2014 Favorite Son said:

Thanks ladies.

You're welcome. If you're going to shop, it's nice to be able to see all the pieces at one time. The QVC photos for the enhancer look weird and appear to elongate the piece.

The cuff too! I am going to order the cuff for sure MOP and maybe another.