Honored Contributor

Re: Boxes Your Jewelry Comes In

Thanks @Shanus. I do have most of mine in multi-compartment boxes. I was just wondering about keeping all of the boxes (other than the generic QVC ones). I think I'm going to ditch some of them!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I used to keep mine but after QVC went to such cheap boxes so now they are all recycled.

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I have kept most of the boxes my jewelry from QVC has come in. I kept thinking that someday if I or someone else sells it, it would be better to have them. 

But now I'm just getting tired of having them around. I have a lot of Carolyn Pollack and American West, with a few other QVC designers mixed in.

What do you do? Do you keep them or not? TIA!  Smiley Happy

I used to keep them too, now I throw them all out.

Frequent Contributor

I save mine and the papers that come with them. My cousin makes jewelry, so I started saving them for her to use. I also make it, but mine is not nearly as designer as hers. I use them for my own pieces, or when I'm giving the jewelry as a gift.  I have several bracelets and pendants to send to my Haitian students this year, so I will use up several. I made them some wooden jewelry boxes this year with a nice- sized mirror inside. I bought them at Michaels.

Honored Contributor

Donate them to your local thrift store that sells jewelry.