Esteemed Contributor

What happened to Barbara Bixb? my tv menu said she was on last night and I turned to it and it was beauty. 

Honored Contributor

@yellow919. My cable menu always makes mistakes and I miss really great prime time shows. Sorry you didn't get to see Barbara Bixby. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@yellow919. My cable menu always makes mistakes and I miss really great prime time shows. Sorry you didn't get to see Barbara Bixby. 

Usually mine is correct.  I think its Q.  I had no idea it was beauty day.  I have not seen Barbara in a while.  I always enjoy her presentations.

Honored Contributor

According to my Tivo Guide it was supposed to be Barbara Bixby right now.  Instead it's It Cosmetics.  I'm very disappointed.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Frequent Contributor

That was a HUGE disappointment to me! Nothing against the "makeup lady" but I was all ready for some BB.....

Occasional Contributor

The February Insider says she'll be here on Valentine's Day but not with a Today's Special Value. The TSV that day is electronics to go, but maybe that will change. She's my favorite designer too.