Trusted Contributor

Anyone Remember Leah Williams Tennis Bracelet?

Several years ago QVC offered a replica of Leah's real diamond tennis bracelet in Diamonique. It was a substantial 11.25 tcw. (equivalent diamond weight). It was in the Epiphany line. I loved it and wish I had purchased it. I have searched Ebay, Etsy, Mercari and every website I can think of trying to find for sale, but, to no avail.

Wish QVC would bring it back.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Remember Leah Williams Tennis Bracelet?

I have it.  It is indeed exquisite! In my size large (8") it's 12.85 carats, round, double-prong set in platinum over sterling silver.  It still sparkles as the day it arrived.  I have three different Diamonique tennis bracelets, but the Leah bracelet is still my favorite.

I don't know why it was just a one & done offering.

Respected Contributor

Is that the one with Marquis stones?

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

No, it has round stones.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

No, it has round stones.

Oh, Thanks

By-the-way...........Cats rule, dogs drool.  Love ya!

Honored Contributor

Maybe you will get lucky and someone from here will list one on Ebay or at least find one for you.  This has happened for me twice in the past, both with Carolyn Pollack pieces. 

Frequent Contributor

Hi. I just saw your post about Leah Williams' original tennis bracelet. I would also like to see her bracelet replicated in Diamonique. My suggestion in the mean time is to post your request on Erin Moseley's fb page. She really does read evey post and is great and prompt with her replies. She's a doll and I highly recommend you contact her. She has always mentioned that she wants to hear what her Diamonique divas are looking for and she'll definitly suggest it to the Diamonique team. I hope your wish comes true some day soon.

Trusted Contributor

@BLING wrote:

Hi. I just saw your post about Leah Williams' original tennis bracelet. I would also like to see her bracelet replicated in Diamonique. My suggestion in the mean time is to post your request on Erin Moseley's fb page. She really does read evey post and is great and prompt with her replies. She's a doll and I highly recommend you contact her. She has always mentioned that she wants to hear what her Diamonique divas are looking for and she'll definitly suggest it to the Diamonique team. I hope your wish comes true some day soon.

That's a great idea.  It is indeed a beautiful bracelet.  I was one of the lucky ones who purchased it.

Trusted Contributor

@BLING wrote:

Hi. I just saw your post about Leah Williams' original tennis bracelet. I would also like to see her bracelet replicated in Diamonique. My suggestion in the mean time is to post your request on Erin Moseley's fb page. She really does read evey post and is great and prompt with her replies. She's a doll and I highly recommend you contact her. She has always mentioned that she wants to hear what her Diamonique divas are looking for and she'll definitly suggest it to the Diamonique@@ team. I hope your wish comes true some day soon.

@BLING 

Thank you for this suggestion. I will do that!💗

Trusted Contributor

STILL looking for this bracelet. Have been keeping an eye on EBay, but, no Leah Williams bracelet for sale.😞😞😞😞