Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Remember Leah Williams Tennis Bracelet?

Does Leah still wear her original bracelet or did she stop when Q stopped selling the duplicate? I only vaguely remember it.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Does Leah still wear her original bracelet or did she stop when Q stopped selling the duplicate? I only vaguely remember it.

@Kindaglitzy  Leah wears her diamond tennis bracelet nearly every single show she does, at least it still looks like her original one.

Just this morning it peaked out from her long sleeve black top during her Dooney presentation (item A260501).

Respected Contributor

@CarefulShopper. Thanks for responding. Will take a look next time I’m watching when she is hosting.
Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy....yes, I have seen Leah wearing her bracelet next to her watch on almost all the shows she is hosting.

Trusted Contributor

She's wearing around $35,000 plus on that wrist with this bracelet. Nice!!!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

It WAS already replicated but is NOT available currently 

Respected Contributor

?????  It's really poor manners to discuss things like this. WHO CARES???

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Because of this thread I went looking for an Epiphany tennis bracelet I purchased long ago. It's similar to the DQ Leah's bracelet but it alternates round and princess cut stones. The stones are clear and sparkle still and the Epiphany coating looks like platinum for sure.

I'll wear it this week although it's a little glitzy for my casual clothes. I'll enjoy it anyway.

So thanks!

Edited to add: Epiphany had beautiful light blue flocked boxes. The outside of mine is faded but the inside is still that pretty blue. No flimsy cardboard -- a real hinged bracelet box.

Esteemed Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

Because of this thread I went looking for an Epiphany tennis bracelet I purchased long ago. It's similar to the DQ Leah's bracelet but it alternates round and princess cut stones. The stones are clear and sparkle still and the Epiphany coating looks like platinum for sure.

I'll wear it this week although it's a little glitzy for my casual clothes. I'll enjoy it anyway.

So thanks!

Edited to add: Epiphany had beautiful light blue flocked boxes. The outside of mine is faded but the inside is still that pretty blue. No flimsy cardboard -- a real hinged bracelet box.

Those were the days!

Honored Contributor

Poor manners to discuss things like this?  Really.  This is one of the main reasons to have a board.  QVC finds out what we like and hopefully makes it for us. They at least pick up trends.