Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy Strand's latest right-hand ring

Love Tiffany, hate this ring. Too industrial.

Honored Contributor

@Newlife wrote:

Hello, Everyone!  I am watching Amy during a Dooney show and am noticing what appears to be a new right-hand ring.  Does anyone know if the ring will be brought to QVC soon?  Thanks! 

Most of Tiffany jewelry holds a patent, so it won't really be the same, even if QVC did decide to copy it @Newlife .

Honored Contributor

The one pictured here looks nothing like the ring Amy has on in the picture.  I thought I was losing my mind. LOL

Valued Contributor

@notenoughtime wrote:

The one she is wearing in the picture is the Tiffany HardWear ring.  You can find it on Tiffany's website.  It is $450.

I'm glad you found that. As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought it was from the Tiffany hardware line.

Respected Contributor

Looks like my old glass canning jar closing mechanism, LOL.

Honored Contributor

They do look completely different and the second one looks like it was made in a high school shop class.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Occasional Contributor

Mary DeAngelis' three-stone right-hand ring?

Hi, Everyone! Happy New Year!  I am watching a Lock-in-Lock show with Mary DeAngelis.  Her right-hand ring is beautiful--three large stones (white topaz, maybe), gold.  Does anyone know if it's a QVC item?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary DeAngelis' three-stone right-hand ring?

This question obviously got buried.  Start a new topic and I bet you will get an answer.