Valued Contributor

Re: AMY’S NEW RING LAST NIGHT

I thought they were both pretty rings and not the matchy matchy - so more unique to me.  I ordered the oval and band!  A fun package to arrive in the mail!!!!

Respected Contributor

Screenshot174.jpg

Screenshot158.jpg

Screenshot163.jpg

Frequent Contributor

@Fifi1 wrote:

I thought they were both pretty rings and not the matchy matchy - so more unique to me.  I ordered the oval and band!  A fun package to arrive in the mail!!!!

I love them. I'm over the "Halo" craze and loving the simplicity of the solitaire with the touch of baguettes. I ordered the round and the eternity band. Looking forward to the BLING coming my way! 

Respected Contributor

I saw the presentation last night.   I think the new rings are stunning.  I love a classic solitare with baguettes.  Enjoy your new rings,  if you bought them.

Super Contributor

I am wondering if anniversary band is too thick.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the presentation of the rings and the baguettes need to go they look fake.  I love the rings individually but as a set not at all.  But then I loved getting an anniversary ring for my 10th and I wore it alone without engagement ring.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

I am wondering if anniversary band is too thick.

Since Amy herself has been wearing the "real deal" for 16 years I would think it's not too thick and is comfortable. But I'm sure there will be complaints galore because it is a wide eternity band. That doesn't bother me in the least but if people don't like the feel return it or don't order it.

Super Contributor

true. I wonder because I recently ordered tanzanity eternity band, and it was so thick, it was painful to wear. I am not sure how it is wearable. I would say Harry Winston is probably slightly different than qvc version.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Definitely the "mismatched look" but they don't even seem to go together.  The two together look like they'd be extremely uncomfortable to wear, cutting into fingers on sides.  Very overdone and unbelievable; ordinary.

my thoughts exactly, @Kachina624