Honored Contributor

AMY’S NEW RING LAST NIGHT

[ Edited ]

Looks like oval w/ baguettes. This is not the same two Diamonique rings she has worn. Don't see this on line. Maybe Steve purchased diamond for a special anniversary. Setting more substantial than Diamonique.

2746D4CD-D8F4-423A-B01F-37B25B073074.jpeg

Occasional Contributor

Re: AMY’S NEW RING LAST NIGHT

Hi

Yes it is a new ring. If you go to Amy's facebook page and look at her pictures, she teased us with new ring on New Years Eve. She said it was in the works. Unfortunately, everytime I asked her Erin Mosley or the operators no one will say a word about it. Not one of them will reply to emails. Very very hush hush. She has been wearing it for a few months now and last night she spoke about wearing a new ring yet again not a word. I am beginning to think she has stopped the manufacturing of it because she wants the ring solely to herself and not have thousands of people wearing it.

Sad, I used ot love watching QVC but now I just feel like they have gotten so big they have forgotten about the people that support them and keep them in business. 

Well DMQ is on tonight and tomorrrow we shall see if it appears. If not I think we should all wrtie in and address this

Thank you

Occasional Contributor

Maybe it's J111676.

Honored Contributor

This ring would have been designed and manufactured on a contract basis.  No way could she have halted production.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the ring she posted on Facebook.  If there's been a delay in production, maybe it's because the Diamonique rings are "imported" according to the descriptions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Year, new bling!!! And if you know me it didn’t cost a fortune. I’ll keep you posted because this one is still a work in progress. Happy New Year!!!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Diamonique is the TSV tomorrow.  So it would be typical for QVC to not load the newest designs until they can introduce them on the TSV day -- "New Today" or "Today Only Price" -- in one of their many diamonique shows during the day.  

Occasional Contributor

Looks like J111676

Diamonique 2.50 cttw Round & Baguette Ring, Platinum Clad

Check it out.

Honored Contributor

I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like baguettes.

Regular Contributor

I was thinking that I had heard Amy say her ring is around 4 carats.

Honored Contributor

Does not match her band.  I would probably look better on another finger.  Maybe it's me but to me bands and rings should match.  Just me.  Her band is lovelySmiley Happy