Super Contributor

Re: AMY’S NEW RING LAST NIGHT

i stand corrected.

Frequent Contributor

@tarytoo wrote:

i stand corrected.

I wasn't being rude at all, I just saw the presentation of a different ring and she said it was round her favorite cut and it was coming soon. No offense!

Valued Contributor

@makeup bestie wrote:

Looks like J111676

Diamonique 2.50 cttw Round & Baguette Ring, Platinum Clad

Check it out.

Love their platinum clad..I have many that I've collected over the years..Diamonds ARE a girl's  best friend...lol! Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

@makeup bestie wrote:

Looks like J111676

Diamonique 2.50 cttw Round & Baguette Ring, Platinum Clad

Check it out.

Love their platinum clad..I have many that I've collected over the years..Diamonds ARE a girl's  best friend...lol! Woman Wink

It's not that ring. This new ring has a 4 carat center stone and it hasn't been released yet. She's said several times that it's "coming soon" in January but no more information about it.  She doesn't respond to questions about it so who knows when it will be up

for purchase. 

Frequent Contributor

It's available for purchase today and can be found online.

Frequent Contributor

@tarytoo wrote:

center stone looks like a pear shape to me. love pears and marquises. 

Apparently there are 3 different cuts available in this ring just released today. The first one she wore back in January was the round cut. Later it appeared to be an Oval cut which is available and a pear is also available. So she took into consideration that people loved different cuts. I LOVE IT!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a new Judith Ripka ring in the pear shape (now sold out and on super-slow shipping speed) that is like this but has more detail on the shank, etc.

Love pear shapes when the faceting is done well!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Definitely the "mismatched look" but they don't even seem to go together.  The two together look like they'd be extremely uncomfortable to wear, cutting into fingers on sides.  Very overdone and unbelievable; ordinary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like baguettes.

I dont like them either, they have no sparkle. Like little slivers of glass, even in real diamonds. 

Honored Contributor

So glad to see these rings aren't in the Halo design.  QVC latches on to everyone else's trends, and wears it into the ground sometimes.