Respected Contributor

Isaac, STOP gathered waist bands!

Horrible.....please use flat waist bands!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac, STOP gathered waist bands!

I hate those waistbands. They are just making the pants old lady style. 

Respected Contributor

Yes!!! They are totally gross and I refuse to buy anything like that. We want flat elastic, not this 

Respected Contributor

I am an older woman and nothing screams "old lady" pants like those with gathered elastic waistbands.  Hate them.

New Contributor

Yes, PLEASE stop making your 24/7 pants with that gathered waist band. I bought a black pair (My first and only pair) and I would not ever order any other colors because of that waist band. At least offer a flat version PLEASE??

Contributor

Isaac, Please do not stop making your 24/7 pants with elastic in the back!  I probably own about 15 papirs of your pants and wear them every day.  Here in Michigan, it is not warm enough for capris yet.  Love, love your clothes! 

Valued Contributor

I don't really care as long as its comfortable and does not twist. I've had some bad luck with the flat elastic that Is not stitched down and twists. Most people wear a top that is over it anyway and nobody sees it.
Contributor

I love Isaac Mizrai 24/7 pants.  They are the only pants that stay in place when I bend, stand, etc.  If a person does not like the elastic in the back, try another style...

Contributor

I hate the elastic waistband and refuse to buy them. However I love Isaac's quality & designs so why cant he make a non elastic waistband like so many other designers? THey still strecth but they dont scream old lady when you bend down. 

Valued Contributor

Nobody sees them anyway.  I don't care if they are flat or gathered as long as they are comfortable and don't twist or shift inside the waistband.  We are really not fooling anybody anyway with a flat elastic band.