Honored Contributor

My SQ has a pre-soak or whatever, but I think I have to go and restart it when it's time to run the regular cycle.  The book  is light on details.  I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it shuts off after the pre-soak is done.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My SQ has a pre-soak or whatever, but I think I have to go and restart it when it's time to run the regular cycle.  The book  is light on details.  I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it shuts off after the pre-soak is done.

If your SQ is like my AWN432 it will drain and spin before the soak cycle ends.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had GE appliances for years and have never had any problems with them. My 16 year old Sears washer and dryer both bit the dust last year and I replaced them with middle of the line GE's from Lowe's and I'm very happy with them. They're not high-end, but they have the features I wanted, were reasonably priced and do the job. My GE washer has the soak cycle, but I've never used it since DH and I are retired.

Trusted Contributor

I have had a ge he top load washer for several years now. It has done a good job for me. I like the soak feature as well, use it everytime.