Super Contributor
Today I purchased my first Lampe Berger, mainly for the bathroom with the litter pan. Two hours ago I set it up. How long do I leave it "unsnuffed"? The house is an open floor plan so the fragrance is noticeable up and downstairs. How long do the bottles last if used daily? Can I use other brand oils in it? Anyone use Scentimental Scents from Lamp Stand? Thanks in advance, lots of questions, I know.
Super Contributor
Anyone?
Honored Contributor

Sorry, no. I don't own any fragrance oil lamps. I looked at some a few days ago, from La-Tee-Da (which are sold on the site you mentioned). I liked some of the scents very much and was considering getting a lamp and some oil. The local store I found them in had them for full price, so I'll definitely consider getting them from the Lamp Stand. Thank you for that!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of these a while back and found lots of information from the place where I purchased them. If I can find the link, I'll come back and post it. You can use other oils in the lamps, although they will say not to.

However, I will tell you I was VERY disappointed with the performance of these lamps and the dispersion of scent. It was nonexistent. Not to mention an overriding scent of smoke in the scent I was burning.

They were NOT cheap and the scent oils aren't cheap. I gave up and stored them for another day.

I've gotten the best scent throw from reed diffusers. The lamps were a waste of money for me.

Occasional Contributor

I googled "Lampe Berger", found their website, there is a video showing exactly how to use the lamp. All you have to do is google your questions you should find your answers. Also, there is a customer service number to call that could probably answer your questions better.