Valued Contributor

I waited too long and they are sold out in the T****stone Catalog. So cute! Has anyone seen them at another site/store? TIA.

Rain Birds - Set of 4, Assorted

Esteemed Contributor

No, I haven't, but I will let you know if I do. They are adorable. Trouble for me is figuring out what the actual manufacturer (whoever that is) names the item, because the seller will often change the name to something unique, which won't show up in a broad search.

Off topic--I've gone crazy over the calico eggs and woodland bunny at the country d... but don't want to pay the high price for the bunny plus shipping on top. I've been on the hunt for both of those elsewhere, but so far no exact matches have shown up. I see where I missed a good discount code that expired 1/31. I don't suppose you or anyone else knows when another good code (better than the current 10%) might be coming? They seem to be few and far between as far as I can tell.

Esteemed Contributor

R$H is a a Touch..... affiliate, but they don't sell the rain birds.

Valued Contributor
On 2/20/2014 SHOPR said:

No, I haven't, but I will let you know if I do. They are adorable. Trouble for me is figuring out what the actual manufacturer (whoever that is) names the item, because the seller will often change the name to something unique, which won't show up in a broad search.

Off topic--I've gone crazy over the calico eggs and woodland bunny at the country d... but don't want to pay the high price for the bunny plus shipping on top. I've been on the hunt for both of those elsewhere, but so far no exact matches have shown up. I see where I missed a good discount code that expired 1/31. I don't suppose you or anyone else knows when another good code (better than the current 10%) might be coming? They seem to be few and far between as far as I can tell.

Thanks for keeping an eye out! I'll scout around for a better code for you.

Super Contributor

I bought a set of sparkle chicks off of Zulily this morning. They are darling.

Esteemed Contributor

mallemo, sets of 2 on eb@y

Esteemed Contributor

This is who makes them along with all the details. May not show the pic but trust me, it's them.

click

Respected Contributor

Those are cute, Mallemo, but I haven't seen them anywhere except in that catalog you mentioned.

Valued Contributor
On 2/20/2014 SHOPR said:

This is who makes them along with all the details. May not show the pic but trust me, it's them.

click

Thanks whitelinen. I believe you are correct. Boy, you are good! The ones on Ebay are spendy and the faces don't look quite the same. I'll keep searching.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't notice the differences in the ebay ones, mallemo, but you're right, the faces are different and not as nice in those.

Here is a pic of the co-op ones, and I really think they are the correct ones, just don't know where you will find them.