Esteemed Contributor

Oh, wow, I'm sure I could work there!

Honored Contributor

I like everything about it except for the light fixture.

Respected Contributor

LOL - my home office before I retired.  Definitely not as chic. Home office.JPG

Honored Contributor

I like it but in reality I need a computer, chair on rollers (Because I get up and down a million times a day), and a phone...so this isn't practical for me at all.

Pretty but for the person that does very little work at their desk Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Love!! Especially the ceiling and the light on the ceiling!

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

LOL - my home office before I retired.  Definitely not as chic. Home office.JPG

@cindyNC 

But more practical and realistic! 

Super Contributor

It’s the yin and yang.  I wish my space looked like lolakimona’s pic, but yours is my reality, too!

Trusted Contributor

That's day 1 of working from home.  Two weeks from now it won't look so relaxing.

Honored Contributor

Im not excited about the wallpaper on the ceiling....The light fixture is unique.....  I do like this room....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Handsome and cheerful.  I tend to respond to such spaces as a whole, not necessarily focussing on the details of decor.

A desk that you can approach from either side, instead of having it bang-up against a wall-- that is my favorite.  Feels "free", even if you are putting your shoulder to the grindstone, ha.

Having all that light streaming in all day-- with the windows going virtually floor to ceiling-- is a major asset.  A kitty would most likely want to keep you company, curled up on that little rug by the lower window.  I could most definitely work in such an atmosphere, and feel good while doing it.