Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty. Of course, I would have to change that green room, lol.

Honored Contributor

I believe Green Lake is Wisconsin's deepest lake.  We've visited the area and there are some nice homes.  I like the blue portion of the house, but not mixed with green.

Honored Contributor

It's too much house for me and while there are things in every room I'd change, it's a pretty darned nice house...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Not really fond of this one although it's nice being on a lake.  I'm sure it's very peaceful.  And I do like the green room - I have one too and love it!

I love green used in interiors. Unfortunately, it seems there are quite a few people with a negative perception of green, but I think it's soothing and lovely and draws on nature.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful exterior and interior. I really like both blue and green in the home!

Honored Contributor

I like the exterior more than the interior. Love it being near the lake too!

Honored Contributor

I like the house itself, but all the furniture, fixtures and decor would have to go.

Valued Contributor

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Need lots and lots of help even if you're not there year round.

Respected Contributor

I know for a 8,009 square  foot house my kitchen would definitely have A LOT more counter space going on! The kitchen is nice enough - kept pretty simple.

Would not have done the animal print pillows in the living room - just not seeing how that adds anything - perhaps some nice bold patterns would have worked better here and on those benches too.

That green fretwork (YIKES!) just really looks out of place - I actually think it would look out of place there no matter what color it was,

That green paint (YIKES, AGAIN!) in the bunk bedroom is definitely green and not a pretty shade either,  would of toned that down quite a bit.

Kinda like the green and white painted floor - hmmm .... definitely a NO! Sooooo many pretty patterned rugs to choose from and just a bare floor in a neutral tone would of worked well there.

(And anyhow,  if I lived in Wisconsin and had any green in my house it would definetly be a deep green to represent my boys on the Packers 😀!!)

The outside of the house is nice. The location is too!

-Texas Hill Country-