Honored Contributor

wrote:

What happens if you want to return a mattress you ordered online?  When you buy in a store you usually have 30 days to try it out, and if you're not happy they'll pick it up.  If you order online, do they come and pack it up for you and take it back?  That would be one of my concerns.

I bought a Serta mattress a couple of years ago and am happy with it.

@NickNack  There are many online options for purchasing a mattress so it's difficult to say what all of their return policies are.  That said, I think Wayfair's is excellent.  

We believe in great sleep, guaranteed. That’s why every mattress you purchase from Wayfair comes with a 100-Night Free Trial. Adjusting to a new mattress takes time, so try yours for up to 100 nights. If you’re still not in love, just call our mattress experts to return or exchange it for a full refund. If you exchange it for a more expensive mattress, you need only pay the difference in price. Please note that you may return or exchange a mattress once per order.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

What happens if you want to return a mattress you ordered online?  When you buy in a store you usually have 30 days to try it out, and if you're not happy they'll pick it up.  If you order online, do they come and pack it up for you and take it back?  That would be one of my concerns.

I bought a Serta mattress a couple of years ago and am happy with it.

@NickNack  There are many online options for purchasing a mattress so it's difficult to say what all of their return policies are.  That said, I think Wayfair's is excellent.  

We believe in great sleep, guaranteed. That’s why every mattress you purchase from Wayfair comes with a 100-Night Free Trial. Adjusting to a new mattress takes time, so try yours for up to 100 nights. If you’re still not in love, just call our mattress experts to return or exchange it for a full refund. If you exchange it for a more expensive mattress, you need only pay the difference in price. Please note that you may return or exchange a mattress once per order.

That's nice to know that Wayfair is offering the 100-night guarantee as well.  I'm going to go ahead and order the Classic Brands Gramercy mattress today.