Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Does anyone have a picture of the mason jars?? Heard they were in the insider magazine. Would love to see them!! Thanks

Honored Contributor

Here's a thread with a pic:

link

Super Contributor
They also sent a pic with your Q bill this month!
Honored Contributor
On 2/2/2014 TeachRsPet said: They also sent a pic with your Q bill this month!

I don't have a q card

Super Contributor

They don't really look like mason jars to me. I am not really happy with the way they look. I wish the design was in silver and not gold.

Honored Contributor

Unless these present better than they look in the photographs, this will be the odd Valerie TSV in which I have little interest.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2014 ~moxie~ said:

They don't really look like mason jars to me. I am not really happy with the way they look. I wish the design was in silver and not gold.

Hey moxie! They don't really remind me of mason jars either. Who knows, I may be swayed to buy when I see them on air, but at the moment I don't think they are a must have.

The swatches are not showing a gold choice, but there is a silver choice!

• Blue
  • Green
  • Lavender
  • Pink
  • Silver

The last swatch with no image is Silver. HTH!

Honored Contributor
On 2/2/2014 stevieb said:

Unless these present better than they look in the photographs, this will be the odd Valerie TSV in which I have little interest.

Same here...it will be interesting to see how well they will sell...

Frequent Contributor
On 2/2/2014 ~moxie~ said:

there really isn't a gold design on these, although I understand where the picture makes it look like that. It is a flecked design and what you see as gold it is actually where the warm white lights show through. In a picture it might look gold but that is not actually the case.

While I would not call them "mason" jars, they really do have a decent look to them. In another post I said that I am using them in darker corners of a large screened porch that we practically live in during the summer. I also host a mid summers eve party and I am going to get another set (or two) to hang in the tree above where I put the dessert buffet. They should look stunning.

Frequent Contributor

memyselfandI, I bought all the colors of these and plan to use them in a similar way as you mentioned. I live in the south and give 'porch parties' sometimes (which really include our backyard entertaining pavilion as well), and I will hang these to add a festive feel to those, and also to use as centerpieces on the tables we set up. I plan on getting some of the coordinating sphere sets to use for this purpose as well. I understand that these aren't for everyone, but I think more people will favor them once they see them presented. (I can see how they could be a nice touch at a spring/summer wedding also.)