Honored Contributor

101142345_p.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love the horse on the hood but must say, it seems out of place in a kitchen.  I'd put him somewhere else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm not "into" jazzy kitchens.  My first thought is .... someone is going to have to dust that stuff .... and given the nature of a kitchen, they are also going to get really greasy.  Cleaning it would be a horror!

Give me my itsy-bitsy galley kitchen!

Honored Contributor

Not at all a fan of the multiple mounted animal heads (Yikes!), or the hanging pots.  Other than that, I really like it!

Honored Contributor

Remove the horse head and steer mount and I really like it. It's very warm and inviting to me.

Trusted Contributor

What is with all of the animal heads in the kitchen???

I always find hanging pot racks to make a room look cluttered

Honored Contributor

With all the homes we've seen over the last two years (we moved from the country to the city) I'm really tired of white/cream cabinets, marble (white/cream with gray) marble countertops and subway tile (in white) or shaped in a Moroccan style shape..... I actually like the colors in this kitchen because of the brown woods.  I'd simplify it a bit but I'd have no trouble loving it.

The current color seems to be gray/white and after working for the Navy for more years than I'd like to admit.... Battleship Gray (or similar) is not my idea of "soothing".....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb - What facets of this kitchen make you describe it as "upscale"? (Note that I'm being serious, not sarcastic—it has a few nice details but doesn't seem especially amazing to me.)

Honored Contributor

Nope, not for me at all.

Honored Contributor

It is nice but not for me.  I would prefer it to be more open without the two islands.