Respected Contributor

Nope!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

This is not my idea of "upscale."   Not to be sarcastic or snooty, but it looks more like yardsale finds to me. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

i don't care for the animal heads, but otherwise i like it! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't quite get why this is considered "upscale"....nothing seems to fit together and half of it looks like it belongs in a 19th farmhouse like my grandparents had.

Honored Contributor

It may be upscale, but it's just too much IMO. I don't like the faux horse head on the vent hood .

Honored Contributor

What a hideous kitchen!! Way too much "stuff"!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: Upscale Kitchen...

[ Edited ]

too much clutter everywhere!! give me clean, clear and bright and efficient without all the dust collectors any day !!! Don't need the junk on the walls or the back of that cook  top----the hutch pantry? is terrible. upscale to me is modern, easy to use and clean and eye pleasing------not so much $$$ sunk into the window dressing or over the top heavy decor-----holy cow---what a rant--sorry !!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upscale Kitchen...

[ Edited ]

There are several changes I would make.  Get rid of the animals, pot rack, both islands that would include the sink.  I don't like a sink in an island.....too messy.  Make one island.  I wonder if the armoire is the ref or a pantry.

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan.  Would prefer white cabinets & maybe have the islands w/ a complimentary color.  Also, less formal looking.

Respected Contributor

This is definitely an upscale kitchen. The professional stove, alone, is thousands of dollars. I only dream of having a stove like that.