Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to do my Huggable Hangers homework=)

I went through a faze (we'll call it that) where I constantly....ok every time she was on....ordered those hangers.

I have given them as gifts to many people. Everyone loves them. I finally converted my hard headed daughter to them. She still won't buy them she shops at my house.

I don't know how other ones work, I only buy the ones she sells. I would think they are the same. I do know that her's do not fade on clothes.

Respected Contributor

These hangers are the only products from the Joy line that I like, exception could be the little steamer... Split up a set for Christmas presents but it turned out most everyone already has them. They have some terrific deals on HSN.on these.

Honored Contributor

What do you mean that they are a new design? I didn't watch HSN when she was just on. I was afraid I'd order more. I have tons of them now.

What makes them different?

Super Contributor

On 1/11/2014 twopeas said:

I've redone all of our closets and given dozens of HH as gifts. Wouldn't use anything else and use them for everything that we hang up. I've never understood the "pulling the garment off" the hanger. Take the hanger from the rod and then remove your garment gently.

You know, The reason we love the HH is because they keep the clothes ON the hangers. At first, it really annoyed me that it took a little effort to take the clothes off.

Then, I got smart and realized that is the reason we have them. They keep our clothes neat, safe on the hangers so they don't fall off or go whoppyjawed!!

Enjoy them and show your family how to use them. Take them out of the closet and take the clothes OFF your self. I realized I couldn't be lazy about it and had to be responsible. I love these hangers and as twopeas said, I have given them away to people. Have my DIL with only these and my cousin has changed hers out.

Honored Contributor

If I'm hanging a very heavy coat, I use two handlers side by side.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Ditto on double hangers for heavy coats. My husband's leather jacket weighs a ton. The single hanger did not break but I feel the jacket is more secure with 2 hangers. I LOVE huggable hangers and have them all over the house. We got some for my mom. She is at the point in life where change is not a good thing. She does not like them because they force her to take the hanger down to remove the garment. Patience is not her strong suit (now the rest of us know where we got that tendency!). But even my husband has them in his college colors on his side of the closet.

Super Contributor

My phase isn't over, still need a few more, ha, ha.
Frequent Contributor

WOW! Thank you SO MUCH...everyone! Such helpful information...and great hints! (Very creative uses for the clipsSmiley Wink I really aprpeciate your taking the time to help/respond!!! =)

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2014 cyndog said: Me too, I hang all my wet clothes on Huggable Hangers and I was thinking what the other poster said. Maybe some people are calling generic flocked hangers Huggable Hangers.

I also hang wet clothing on them without any problems. Bought mostly from HSN and a few from Target. Wish I would have bought enough the first time at HSN so I would have all the same color. I don't trust the imitators--Joy's are really good.

Esteemed Contributor

I love huggable hangars. The last set I bought was inferior to the former product. Many of the handles broke or came out. Now I just buy them elsewhere.