Honored Contributor

The Tony Little DeStress pillows look great but does anyone use them and love them?  I have neck pain

and have tried so many different pillows and none have

really worked well. I read reviews and they are mixed.
Cant be ordering and then having to return anything else for a long time lol.  I dislike having to go thru that process and expense!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I tried them and sent them back. Uncomfortable and hot doesn’t begin to describe them. I ended up after about two hours throwing them on the floor and went back to my other ones. I have since gotten Casper pillows and love them. Target sells them. 

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks!  I had a support pillow filled with micropedic beads (as the Tony Little pillows are) and found it incredibly uncomfortable/sweaty hot.

I ended up duct taping it over a sharp spot on my weight bench. It made a good bumper.

I was always afraid it would wear open and spill micropedic beads all over, and I know I should've just thrown it out. Have you ever tried cleaning up those things?

It's a nightmare!

Respected Contributor

I love them!!!  They are the only pillows I have now.  Much better than My Pillow.  I had cervical disc surgery years ago and am on the constant hunt for pillows that dont hurt my neck and give me a headache.  These are very very comfortable for me and will conform to any position I need to put my head in.  Give them a try, you can always return them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tony Little Pillows

[ Edited ]

I discovered the Tony Little pillows about seven years ago and won't sleep on anything else.  I was having problems with neck pain and these pillows completely solved the problem.  The only negative to me is that I have to replace them annually because the pillows lose their shape after a while.  I am a stomach and side sleeper.  I often wonder if they would work as well for a back sleeper.

ETA:  I sleep very hot and I've never had an issue with the pillows making me hotter.  However, I use a cotton percale pillow case over the TL pillow case.  The instructions say not to do that, but it's worked for me for years.  Of course, maybe that's why my pillows lose their shape within a year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs  I love them.  I use one for under my knees, one as an arm rest, and one for my head.  I have been using them for probably ten years, can't remember.  the pillow stays cool, you can shape the pillow any way you like, and the beads are not hard at all, they are wonderful.

I use the smaller pillows as back support in a chair if it is too deep.

Super Contributor

I have two of the full size ones.  I don't use them to sleep with my head on them.  Actually, one developed a little hole and I need to sew it up.  Little beads all over inside the pillow case.  I have just put off fixing it because I am you guessed it. . . lazy.  I also have neck pain and I sleep on three pillows.  One is a left-hand side sleeper pillow I got at wall mart that is pretty firm.  I put that one in the middle sandwiched between two softer pillows.  Then I use one of those u-shaped travel neck pillows in addition to that.  I find it really supports my neck well.  I then use the Tony Little pillow to "hug" like a body pillow so my left arm doesn't go to sleep and make my hand numb and useless for weeks from sleeping on it.  I know this arrangement sounds insane, but it is the only way I can sleep comfortably without hurting my neck or waking up with my left hand numb.  I find the Tony Little pillows are also good for putting under or between your knees (side sleeper).  The work really well for that, but I wouldn't ever choose to use them as pillows for my head for sleeping.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased one and it was as hard as a brick when I laid my head on it.  All those beads feel like a block of styrofoam when you put weight on them and they clump together.

They also had a horrible smell that gave me a headache.  I threw it on the floor after about 30 minutes of trying to sleep on it.

I also purchased  his sandals with some free money I won on HSN, they were awful too and really hurt my feet.  I gave them to my granddaughter and she couldn’t wear  them either.  We had to throw them out.

I will never buy another product from his line.  

Honored Contributor

I first used the Sobakowa pillows filled with wheat hulls years ago, then switched to the Tony Little pillow when he first introduced them.  They are the only pillows I've used since.  I have arthritis in my neck and shoulder and they are the only pillows I can mold to support this area and they stay in place.  They have no odor whatsoever and it has never occured to me that they're hot...just the opposite.  Theres no foam or any material that would make them hot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've used them for many years.  I did recently buy a MyPillow as I wanted to see if I might like that better.  They are totally different!  I find the MyPillow "medium" very firm - the Micropedic Pillow is not (although it may be firmer when it is brand new) and molds much more to my head. I also have neck issues and I find it works pretty well.