Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  One of the dinner plates for that set has stripes and the other has a scroll design...

qqq.jpg

www.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Tablescapes...

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

For those interested in this image lolakimono posted, it's the 

Waechtersbach Traditions 4-pc. Assorted Holiday Plate Set. I noticed that JC Penny has them for $29.99 on sale...37% off, and there is also an extra % off too through August 25th...codes are on their site Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I do LOVE those plates!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Tablescapes...

[ Edited ]

Any sightings of the BHG plates & pieces at WM lately???

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Any sightings of the BHG plates & pieces at WM lately???

I was in there two days ago and saw some BHG harvest themed dishes in the seasonal section, but no Christmas dishes or decor.

FYI, on the subject of dishes, the Walmart website now has The Pioneer Woman's new line of kitchen items, including dishes and accessories. I like the looks of some of it, but not all of it, and I'm not in need of any more dishes, no matter how much I like them (-; 

I did order the measuring set, called 5-pc Prep Set, just because I was ordering some other items from the website anyway, and thought it was cute.  I also am curious to see what kind of quality this line has since it will be MIC like almost everything else. It's out of stock, but it could pop back in, who knows.  HTH!

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5-Piece Prep Set, 4-Piece Measuring Bowls with 4-cup Measuring Cup

Honored Contributor

Still no BHG Holiday plates in my local Walmarts (I checked them all!!!).

Has anyone seen them yet?

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper  My guess would be within the next few weeks...by mid-October. I wish we could at least see a few pics of what will it will be...either a continuation of the collection or a new pattern. I think I will be shocked to see more for the heritage collection since I think they already covered all the areas for around the holidays. I hope I'm wrong! Smiley Happy