Respected Contributor

Re: THE RESTORATION HARDWARE STORE IN TORONTO

Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

RH is my favorite store in the entire history of stores of any kind, anywhere.

(Dramatic much, faerie?)

Honored Contributor

Restoration-Hardware-Model-Home-Cranbrook-Custom-Homes-04-1-Kindesign.jpg

I don't think you're succumbing to drama, or over-stating, @faeriemoon !   They are an incredible store.

I'm fascinated by the fact that they've inspired so many 'tributes'.  This house above and below is a model home in Michigan, which makes as part of its calling card, that it was decorated in RH style.  Nice.

Restoration-Hardware-Model-Home-Cranbrook-Custom-Homes-07-1-Kindesign.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   I adore both of those rooms.  RH's style is "neutral, but not boring", which is very much my thing.  

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I’ve never heard of this store. They have some nice things. Beautiful photos. 

Honored Contributor

I think you might like them, @wilma .  If you google Restoration Hardware, you get to their fabulous site, which is my favorite look-book ever.  Click on "shop rooms" and seemingly hundreds of gorgeous rooms pop up, all decorated in their stately, but comfy, Old World style....

I love their "ski house" collection....

Honored Contributor

That is a beautiful store.  I use to shop at the Naperville, IL store until they closed it.  I bought their paint for my living/dining room and one bedroom when I had a condo.  I also purchased drapes and sheers.  It was always fun to shop in that store.  There is one not too far in Oak Brook.  Their furniture and some of the other furniture is for people with a lot of money.  That white sectional sofa in the first photo is beautiful.  How would you keep it cleaned though?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

RH is my favorite store in the entire history of stores of any kind, anywhere.

(Dramatic much, faerie?)

I too love RH.  I have a rectangular wrought iron chandelier over my kitchen table and a double circular wrought iron chandelier in my two story hallway from there.  Pricey but worth it.  In my last house I had a toilet paper holder and towel ring from there.  When we moved I took them with me- they were too expensive to let go!