Frequent Contributor

Sorry I'm just getting back here - um, Easter was busy doing fun things with my 2 granddaughters!

I have ordered the drizzle melts directly from Swan Creek & yep, they were delicious! I guess I was trying to save on shipping by heading over to Tractor Supply, but I learned my lesson. Those who have gotten candles from TS & they're good ones, then I'm super glad for you!

A friend of mine who lives far, far away, swears by the SC Apricot Blackberry. But she doesn't "need' or like strong scents. I, on the other hand, have a house that demands the strongest scents ever made ( it's like the walls in the family room just eat up every scent unless it's STRONG! ). Sorry, I got carried away with my dilemma - has anyone tried the apricot blackberry?

Respected Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Tulips4U said:

Sorry I'm just getting back here - um, Easter was busy doing fun things with my 2 granddaughters!

I have ordered the drizzle melts directly from Swan Creek & yep, they were delicious! I guess I was trying to save on shipping by heading over to Tractor Supply, but I learned my lesson. Those who have gotten candles from TS & they're good ones, then I'm super glad for you!

A friend of mine who lives far, far away, swears by the SC Apricot Blackberry. But she doesn't "need' or like strong scents. I, on the other hand, have a house that demands the strongest scents ever made ( it's like the walls in the family room just eat up every scent unless it's STRONG! ). Sorry, I got carried away with my dilemma - has anyone tried the apricot blackberry?

I am a huge fan of their Apricot Blackberry scent. I too, require a strong scent throw. However, this scent is " there", but not an in-your-face scent. I usually melt this scent in the morning while I have my coffee. I find as the day progresses, I melt my stronger scents. To each their own; scents are such a personal thing! We all have different scent perceptions.
Valued Contributor

Topaz,

Swan creek are hands down the BEST! I HIGHLY recommend Vanilla pound cake..I bought a little one from the bay and it scented my whole condo BEFORE it was lit... LOVE LOVE LOVE these...

Pumpkin..

Maple

Soaked Apples... ALL FABULOUS!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor
On 4/16/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

Topaz,

Swan creek are hands down the BEST! I HIGHLY recommend Vanilla pound cake..I bought a little one from the bay and it scented my whole condo BEFORE it was lit... LOVE LOVE LOVE these...

Pumpkin..

Maple

Soaked Apples... ALL FABULOUS!!

Thanks, AC! Vanilla is my absolute favorite fragrance in any candle, so I'll be sure to try that one first. The other 3 sound like great choices for the fall, so I'll try those too, but a bit later on. After this horrible winter, I don't want to rush the cold weather months anymore than I have to, LOL! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

I got to smell Swan Creek Fresh Strawberry at TSC the other day, and it smelled so delicious. It's on my want list now.