Esteemed Contributor

Re: Statement Lighting: Raimond Pendants

I don't care for the room.  I like to look at horses, but would not want one over my fireplace.

Honored Contributor

I love the room but the chairs and pendant lights cheapen the room IMO. I would change them.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE those lights!!! Like gorgeous jelwery---I would hang a smaller version in a gunmetal or black in my foyer!! Just what I am looking for.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I love the room but the chairs and pendant lights cheapen the room IMO. I would change them.

@DREAMON 

My opinion too. 

With the lights & chairs removed, I would love the room! 

Respected Contributor

I like everything but the lights.

Honored Contributor

I love the space and shape of the room.  However, I would change the furnishings and some decor.  The lights are different and I do find them appealing.

Respected Contributor

I like everything in this room, esp the lights. The chandeliers remind me of giant dandelion flowers in bloom.

Trusted Contributor

NOPE on the lights - but I like the rest of the open space & style - except the ottoman in the center, yuk.  Looks refreshing.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Raimond Suspension features intricate spheres transporting the electrical current through a Stainless Steel frame. The LED terminals join these paths to create atmospheric ambiance. The transparent lenses are specially detailed to spread warm white light in every direction. Includes dimmable power supply and White canopy. General light distribution. Available in three sizes with a 4 or 10 meter cable.

Like the room ... without those chandeliers and the black chairs.

Honored Contributor

The space isn't bad. The sparkler like pendants are tolerable, though I would't choose them. The floor is appealing. Otherwise, the room isn't for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...