Honored Contributor

Spring Home Event -- Shop HQ

Since ITKWD has become another "gourmet holiday" food show today I was flicking channels --

MacKenzie-Childs has Spring show on 2 hours today (2-4 est) although only a few Easter or new items -- today might be the day I buy the teapot in Blue CourtneyCheck or Flower Market Blue or Green😉.  This I haven't seen at Home Goods, Marshall's but they do have other pieces.

Valued Contributor

Re: Spring Home Event -- Shop HQ

I have never watch HQ. Do not know if we can get it  in this area. But, when you mentioned Mackenzie-Childs I looked up what is for sale. I love the look, but had no idea it was that pricey. When I watch "The Little Blue Fly" blog, she uses a lot of that style in her arrangements and decorating. Guess I will pass on it, but I must see if I can get HQ so I can watch such beautiful things being sold.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 I didn't see today's ITKWD as a gourmet holiday event. He had Blue Jean Chef presenting her new kitchen items, and a Le Creuset TSV (too expensive for me, but nice). Also GZ products, etc. as well as Temp-tations and LocknLock. I do like watching the Mackenzie-Childs items, but I would never buy them, because they are too expensive.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   You would love the teapot.  It was the first thing in MC that I got.  I got the white Flower Market teapot as a gift from my sister.  I have quite a few of their items now.

I have the dog water bowl in the Parchment Check and Courtly Check.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau