Esteemed Contributor

I see that QVC is now offering  Design Toscano line. Anyone buy any Design Toscano pieces recently ?  I bought a lovely  bronze outdoor statue  yrs ago along with  some smaller resin  outdoor  pieces and  tapestries from their catalog.  I was wondering how their quality is now ? Any opinions  on this line ?

Honored Contributor

Looks kind of kitschy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought a Halloween decoration made by them on Amazon ("The Zombie of Montclair Moors") which they still have online...

It is a HOOT, scary, and has held up REALLY well....I put it in the fall leaves near my porch and EVERYONE comments on it!!!

Once I had it on the floor drain in my garage when I knew I would be having company.

Right now, it's near the sump pump hole in my basement ( which I've never used, it's dry down there, but it fits perfectly like it's coming out of that hole...)

Check it out!

In answer to your question...held up well. Very well packaged.

I want to get the 26" sitting Buddha next. I like to burn incense and I think this would be very calming to look at in the garden.

Respected Contributor

I've long collected Egyptian and other interesting pieces but never from this brand until I saw an Anubis, Egyptian god of the dead that looks similar to my little dog with her oversized ears and it made me laugh, I had to have it.  I have other pieces that are similar but not from this company such as a large sitting Buddha that has to share the room with Anubis and I have a large Easter Island statue out on the sun porch that watches out over the neighborhood.  It cracks me up for the humor. 

I don't know how this brand compares from years ago but it looks like you have to be careful as with any purchase --- that you love it, that it fits with the look you are going for, and you have no regrets after the fact.   

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for opinions. I was just going to buy a few of the small resin animal pieces so my grandson can  place  them in a couple of flower gardens .  The  large  more costly items I bought  yrs ago were  museum replicas .

Honored Contributor

Re: Design Tocasno

[ Edited ]

I like this deer, 23-1/2"L x 13"D x 37-1/2"H, but not much of anything else.  First order sold out.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Design Tocasno

[ Edited ]

Why, yes.  I bought this from QVC in 2018:

DE570061-5FF0-4177-9F9C-C93C660635B1_1_201_a.jpeg

It truly is one of the nicest representations of St Francis that I have found.  It has held up beautifully in the weather, in a 4-seaseon climate.  @skatting44 

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

Over the years I have bought several pieces from Toscano and been pleased with everything.   So far the quality has been excellent.

Man plans. God laughs.