Respected Contributor

This is probably my favorite bathroom that's been posted.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono WOW!😍  Those vanities really knock me out!  The natural light gives such a feeling of spaciousness!  LUV it!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@lolakimono -

I love youSmiley HappyHeart-

Thank you for these beautiful and much needed respites.

It is beautiful. though I would add a rug I know not practical but I would love something soft under my feet getting out of that tub!Woman Happy

I agree it really needs a very plush rug. I also think it is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority on this one.  It's just a big no for me.  I don't like tubs with those hand-held showers.  The vanities just look old-fashioned and don't fit with the lightness of the rest of the decor.  And having any bathroom with that huge window - not in this lifetime.  Even windows that are tinted, so someone can't see in, are translucent at night with lights on.

Even if I were on a private island, I'd never have a bathroom with that kind of visibility.

Honored Contributor

That is a lovely bathroom and I love all the natural light coming in.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

While it's gorgeous, I don't like the huge window by the tub.  Actually I wouldn't want large windows in my bathroom no matter how isolated the place is!

Honored Contributor

Nothing not to love about this bathroom.  Very nice.

Honored Contributor

I guess I am the exception but I don't care for those stand alone tubs or I guess they all them soaking tubs??  When they are kind of just setting in the middle of the room --- no, I don't like that look.  Where that tub is setting, I would rather use that space for a wonderful makeup table and chair.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous Perfection...Calgon Take Me Away!!