Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Spacious Bath

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono -

I love youSmiley HappyHeart-

Thank you for these beautiful and much needed respites.

It is beautiful. though I would add a rug I know not practical but I would love something soft under my feet getting out of that tub!Woman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I adore this!!! Heart

I have come to love a chair in the bathroom!  

Honored Contributor

I grew up in a house w/a very large bathroom.  The tub was a lot like the one in your picture only slightly larger & taller.  The floor was made up of small black & white checker board tiles.

The ceiling light fixture had a Tiffany shade.  My mother would remind my father every few years, she wished he had removed that shade before they moved.  I learned later the Tiffany was real & worth $$$.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

The window is gorgeous!  The rest of it wouldn’t be my first choice, but if forced, I could learn to love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spacious Bath

[ Edited ]

An impressive space and overall amazing bathroom, though I don't much care for the rug. To me, that magnificent window is sort of wasted on a bathroom, but one might assume this house is flush with wonderful accents. Regardless, given that large window with no obvious coverings, hoping the bathroom is situated in a highly private area of the property.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Love the space and the two vanities but I would need some privacy with the bath tub by that lovely window!

Esteemed Contributor

This style would never have been on my radar, but I LOVE it!!! All I need is a bath pillow, Dr Teal's Eucalyptus & Spearmint Epsom salt, and I would soak for an hour in that beautiful tub!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor
Love this bathroom and suspect this home has no close neighbors!
Honored Contributor

Window must have curtains or blinds for day and night.  Imagine taking a bath at night not knowing if someone is lurking outside.  

Otherwise, I like it.