Honored Contributor

Beautiful, and I would add a rug for warmth as well.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful window! The bigger the better!  Colors and design are the personal choices, I would tile it to the ceiling ( large pieces of course). 

Needs a rug and heated floors. We had our heated floors installed in our pretty large master bathroom and it is amazing!

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely gorgeous!  I love everything about this bathroom.  Assuming it is on the second or third floor whereby someone would have to climb the tree to peek in the window; the only change I would make is adding a throw rug in front of the tub. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure about that window. Love the tub. That light fixture is gorgeous. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the vanities.  That being said, I don't like those tubs.........too open.  I would need to have some pretty heavy drapes on that window.  I would need several plush rugs on the floor that looks so cold. 

Esteemed Contributor
The room itself is nice but i don't care for the two matching vanities.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono . would not have to be "forced" to love this...Love it....and the window is not wasted in the bathroom

Honored Contributor

I like the bathroom, love the window---but concerned over the privacy issue especially if you were bathing at night with the light on....Even if the house was on acres way out in the country I would still be a bit uncomfortable....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”