Honored Contributor

What do you ladies: think of these candles.  I am tempted to order todaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just read some reviews, I also found that they have them a Kohls.  I will check locallySmiley Happy  Have a nice day enerybody

Valued Contributor

I have starting getting my candles from bath and body, white barn candles, 100 times better and longer lasting than Yankee.  Price is reasonable and super great sales. I can't get over the deliciousness of the white barn candles. I also get their wallflower plug-ins.

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I have starting getting my candles from bath and body, white barn candles, 100 times better and longer lasting than Yankee.  Price is reasonable and super great sales. I can't get over the deliciousness of the white barn candles. I also get their wallflower plug-ins.

Thank you Kacee, I have had the bath and body candles and they are very nice so glad I thought before I ordered slatkins, the few reviews I found were not good.  Thank you for reminding me of Bath and BodySmiley Happy We have two where I live.

Esteemed Contributor

These were a good price.  Get mine at BBW

Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I can confirm that White Barn candles smell so good.  My coworker just yesterday was sharing a gift she received of the WB candles and the scents are so NICE!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I stopped buying them,just so disappointing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

BBW candles for me are hit or miss. I am burning the end of the balsam and it's great. Joy smells like cinnamon with the lid off but has no scent while burning.

i have Homeworx and love them. My favorite is Limoncello Cupcake. I need to branch out to some summer scents.

Honored Contributor

I thought this morning when I caught some of his show that I wish he'd follow his wife's example with Nest and branch out into items that don't need to be burned or heated, such as stick diffusers.  

Image result for nest diffuser

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Disappointment