Honored Contributor

Mandys silk tulips on amazon, any one ever bought them,if you have how is the quality?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Silk tulips

[ Edited ]

Can't help you but didn't QVC sell silk flowers at one time?  It seems it focuses on the real stuff now but how about those who don't have a garden?

Honored Contributor

If you want really great looking stems, Go to Prestige Florals.  They have a lot of sales.

On youtube, Aster's Flowers will show you a lot of arranging tricks.  She's very enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   The site you mentioned appears to me to be fresh cut flowers..I thought the OP was looking for silk.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@ECBG   The site you mentioned appears to me to be fresh cut flowers..I thought the OP was looking for silk.

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mom2Dogs 

No, that's how good they look.  Aster on youtube Aster's Place designs many.  I have bought some. 

Unless you buy silk from a florist they will look bad.

You get what you pay for.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Silk tulips

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest 

Hope you don't mind my responding even though I cannot comment on Mandys.  Since I love silks, I'll have to check them out.

However, I have bought lovely silk tulip "bushes" from both Michaels and Joanns.  And, I've even found some in Walmart.

I have a huge basket of silk flowers on a brick pier at my front drive.  Those flowers change with the seasons, and, in the Spring, I use tulips.  

Not knowing what you are using yours for, it may be that the larger bushes are not your preference.  My display is so large, I need to fill up a lot of space, so I find the "bush" type flowers do just that.

I adore tulips, but they are so fleeting in reality!

Adding:  I did take a look at Mandy's and must say they are lovely and seem reasonably priced.  I'll be buying some in the near future!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   OK...they mentioned over night/quick delivery as if they were real.

Respected Contributor

Those are beautiful. They look real!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If you want really great looking stems, Go to Prestige Florals.  They have a lot of sales.

On youtube, Aster's Flowers will show you a lot of arranging tricks.  She's very enjoyable.

Prestige florals, trying to find are they in Maine, or UK?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.