Respected Contributor

before I purchase,has anyone bought Northern night sheets before?they are advertising them for $68 and change.nice spring colors.i can't stand sleeping on sheets that are pilled

Regular Contributor

I only buy northern nights and have done so since 1997. I especially like the 'wrinkle defense' sheets but have also purchased the supima cotton in the past. REMEMBER they are 100% cotton and if you don't get them out of the dryer immediately after cycle you will have one big mess thus my favorite is the 'wrinkle defense'. Their sheets do not pill.

Esteemed Contributor

Tried them once - wrinkles yes yes - don't care for 100% cotton and didn't like the feel of them.  Gave away.

Respected Contributor
Thankyou for your reply
Honored Contributor

I bought some great NN sheets over a decade ago. The last couple of times I tried a few years ago, they were just junk. Never again. 

Most everything made today is nothing like the goods we knew decades ago. Quality is terrible. Style is hard to find. 

Most of the Northern Nights things I bought in the 90's were great. The stuff (sheets, towels, and other linens) from the last decade, mediocre to junk.