Honored Contributor

Sharp, Nautical Kitchen...

[ Edited ]

I adore this. Although this wouldn't normally be a preferred aesthetic, I enjoy the navy and white combination, the pretty white sideboard, the coordinating bar stools with backs... Add in the gorgeous wood floors and the clearly nautical lights and I'm sold...

d3.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Sharp, Nautical Kitchen...

Too bright for me.  I prefer an egg shell to bright white.

Honored Contributor

There is a crispness to the look. I'd like more counter and cupboard space, unless this kitchen is in a cottage.

Esteemed Contributor

gorgeous! Although, I would prefer more modern, contemporary looking bar stools.

Esteemed Contributor

Like the blue but not a fan of white cabinets. 

Respected Contributor

Although I'm not a fan of that much blue in a kitchen, I have to say this is a beautiful room.  

I love the brightness of the white cabinets.   This is a kitchen that would make you feel happy every time you walked into it.   

Respected Contributor

A beautiful color combination.  Clean & sophisticated.  The white paneled ceiling goes so well, as a stark contrast to the wood floor.  Perfect.

Respected Contributor

I think it is beautifully done and so inviting. Bright and cherry and the contrast with the navy and white is really nice.

Honored Contributor

Here I go with my critique.  I don't like the back of the stools so they would have to be replaced.  And, I would prefer white subway tiles for the back splash and the range hood has got to go.   Other than that, it's very nice.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

This looks like a room In a Serena and Lily catalogue. I want those counter stools!  Love the lighting. I love nice lighting fixtures. Nice kitchen.